1/4 cup plain flour
1 heaped teaspoon pumpkin spice
2/3 cup brown sugar
2 bananas, mashed
1/2 cup milk
50g butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a loaf pan with non-stick baking paper.
2. Sift flours, pumpkin spice, cinnamon and sugar in a large bowl. Mix to combine.
3. Add in the mashed bananas eggs, milk, and melted butter stirring until well combined.
4. Pour mixture into the prepared pan and smooth the surface.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes.
6. Remove from oven allow to cool. Cut into slices to serve!