Adding a citrus zing to an old favourite, hope you like this!
3 ripe bananas, mashed
2 teaspoons lemon juice
2 cups self-raising flour
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 cup caster sugar
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a loaf pan with non-stick baking paper and spray with oil.
2. In a mixing bowl add mashed bananas, eggs and lemon juice. Stir until combined.
3. Sift flour into mixture and add cinnamon and caster sugar. Mix well to combine.
4. LET MIXTURE SIT COVERED FOR AN HOUR!!!
5. Pour mixture into the prepared pan and smooth the surface.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 50 minutes.
7. Remove from oven allow to cool. Cut into slices to serve!