The best way to use browned bananas is for baking! All the sweetness and flavour enhances!
These muffins are meant to be moist so make sure you follow the oven steps carefully!
3 bananas, mashed
2 cups self raising flour
1/2 cup caster sugar
1/2 cup oil
1. Preheat oven to 180c. Line a muffin tray with patty cases, and lightly grease.
2. Mix all dry ingredients together.
3. Add in egg, oil & bananas. Mix well.
4. Pour batter into patty cases until each is 3/4 full.
5. Bake at 180 for 20 minutes. Turn off oven and leave inside for a further 10 minutes.