After a month off blogging I am so excited to be back with new recipes!
Thanks to all who enquired why there weren't many blog posts in September. Quite honestly it was not my month, work and personal life were both very chaotic so blogging had to take a back step, but I'm back!
Starting with this simple muffin recipe. These were the perfect snack for a night time wildlife walk we did recently.
3 gala apples, peeled cored and diced into 1 cm pieces
2 cups self raising flour
1 cup milk
1 teaspoon cinnamon sugar
1/2 cup oil
1/2 cup caster sugar
1. Preheat oven to 180c and line cupcake tin with patty cases. Grease lightly.
2. Mix all dry ingredients together.
3. Add in egg, milk and oil. Mix until just blended.
4. Fold in chopped apple pieces.
5. Using a tablespoon, scoop one heaped spoon of mixture per patty case.
6. Sprinkle a dusting of cinnamon sugar over the top and bake for 20 minutes at 180c.
7. Leave in turned off oven for 5 minutes, then allow to cool on a cooling rack.
8. Serve and enjoy!