Don't you hate those moments when you're at work and suddenly realise you've forgotten to take the meat out of the freezer?!?! I'm always doing it! Generally this results in additional trips to the supermarket, but this time I decided I'd change my plan the a no meat meal, which then resulted in a dip meal instead!! Easy and tasty!!
1 can refried beans
1/2 packet taco seasoning
300ml sour cream
300g jar salsa
1 tomato, diced finely
1 cup shredded tasty cheese
1. Mix refried beans and taco seasoning in a bowl. Spread evenly in a rectangle glass dish.
2. Add sour cream on top spreading lightly, but evenly.
3. Match up the avocado in a bowl until smooth. Spread evenly on top of sour cream layer.
4. Spread salsa over the top of the avocado.
5. Sprinkle diced tomatoes over salsa, and finally sprinkle your cheese over the tomatoes.
Serve with corn chips and enjoy!